Monday, November 28, 2011

Introducing "Luxe Triple Rosette Birdcage Veil" Headband with Satin Pleats in Mocha and Cream

 This is one of my favorite headbands ever! I made this for my daughters 5 year old photo shoot with this DARLING vintage dress from my new friend Faith. Her shop is Faithworks2you on ETSY. Check out her stuff. It is amazing!
 It's really to bad that Miss Emma doesn't know how to pose! She is such a cute little natural model I think! (proud mommy moment! :)
This is our newest item listed on our Etsy store now. Find it here and enjoy looking around! :)

2 comments:

bedroom furniture said...

Hey
That is a very nice way to reveal things. I am extremely impressed along with your writing skills and also with the layout for your web blog.

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, e cigarette, electronic cigarettes, e cig reviews, electronic cigarettes, best e cigarette