Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm Back!!

I can't believe it has been almost a year from my last real post! I took a hiatus for the last few months from our move. It was really hard for our family to pick up and leave our home and family and friends in St. George Utah and move up to Utah County. We loved living in sunny Southern Utah and enjoyed every minute of it! I had some goals I wanted to achieve this year as well after our move so I extended my break (more to come on that in another post).

But now, I am happy to say I'm back! It was nice to have a little break but I missed creating and crafting and I am settled and back at work! The shop is now open again with all of the pieces you know and love and a few new ones. The Grand Re-opening will take place next week! Starting October 29th and run for one week till Monday November 5th. As a thank you for your support in my absence for returning and new customers I am offering 15% off everything in the store right now with code LAFLORCOUTURE15 when entered at checkout. I am so excited to be back and hope you will enjoy shopping around here! :


No comments: